Whitby Town were unable to secure their place in the First Round of the Emirates FA Cup on Saturday afternoon, meaning that a replay will have to take place tonight (7:45pm).
Matthew Tymon’s equaliser 10 minutes from full-time ensured that the FA Cup dream would still be kept alive and Whitby would be in the hat for the First Round Proper.
The Blues are no strangers to a Monday night replay having defeated Gloucester City in the last round in the same situation.
However, this time around it looks as if Chris Hardy will have more numbers to choose from at the War Memorial Athletic Ground.
* Alex White is unavailable due to work commitments
* Corey Roper is set to miss out again due to an injury picked up last week
* Dale Hopson is also ruled out as he recovers from a knee injury picked up
against Matlock Town at the end of September
* There will also be no Callum Patton who continues to recover from his
* The final absentee is Bradley Fewster. Whitby’s top scorer has been out
since the Second Qualifying Round victory at 1874 Northwich
THOUGHTS OF CHRIS HARDY
“I’m pleased that most of the lads had the necessary arrangements in place ahead of the potential replay so that we can travel strong. Stourbridge are a decent side and I think we’ll need to be at our best from a playing point of view. We’ve got options to look at and that puts us in a confident frame of mind.”