Whitby Town are set to welcome Nantwich Town to the Towbar Express Stadium at the Turnbull Ground on Saturday afternoon (3pm).
The Blues returned to winning ways on Tuesday night as they thumped Worksop Town 4-1 in the Buildbase FA Trophy.
However, the Seasiders have lost their last two league matches but this will only be their second league outing in a month due to cup commitments.
* Corey Roper is deemed fit to play a part in the match after he was injured
following last month’s game with Warrington Town
* Dale Hopson continues to remain sidelined for the foreseeable due to a
* Greg Rutherford featured on the bench in last Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup,
however this may have been just to make up numbers
* Callum Patton has been suffering with a back injury lately, but personally
revealed that he may be back in a few weeks time
* The Blues also remain without Bradley Fewster who looks set to be out
into the new year
THOUGHTS OF CHRIS HARDY
“Nantwich are a good side. They’re always in and around those top positions season in, season out and I expect that to the case this season. They’ll come here and be confident but I feel that we can be confident as well. I feel that if we can hit the levels we did on Tuesday night, we can get a positive result from the game.”
FACTS & FIGURES
* This will be the 23rd meeting between Whitby Town and Nantwich Town
and the 13th meeting in Whitby
* Whitby have won seven of those meetings so far with Nantwich claiming
13 victories. The two other games were drawn