Whitby Town will welcome Warrington Town to the Towbar Express Stadium at the Turnbull Ground tomorrow afternoon (3pm).
The Seasiders will be looking to build on Monday night’s Emirates FA Cup heroics where they defeated Gloucester City with a threadbare squad.
For the visit of Warrington however, Chris Hardy looks set to welcome back two players to his matchday squad.
It has been two weeks since Town last played in a league match, and that was one to forget as they went down 3-0 to Matlock Town.
* Matthew Dixon returns following a relatively short spell out on the
* Luke Bythway is set for an early return to action after dislocating his
finger in the Matlock game
* The Blues will remain without captain, Dale Hopson who is beginning
his recovery from a serious looking knee injury picked up in our last
* Striking duo Bradley Fewster and Greg Rutherford will also remained
sidelined to recover from their injury problems
* Also out is Callum Patton who remains a long-term absentee as he nurses
a back injury
CHRIS HARDY’S THOUGHTS
“We hope to have some players returning and we hope that they can have a big impact on Saturday’s game. We’ll take stock and we hope to have a few more bodies back. We’ll go into the game trying to avoid the ‘hangover’ scenario after Monday’s victory.”
* This will be the sixth meeting between Whitby and Warrington to be
played at the Turnbull Ground
* Whitby and Warrington both have three victories between them in this
* There have also been three drawn fixtures between the two sides